The Weird But True book is a big hit–so big that it’s being made into a book series! One upcoming Weird But True book will be the first book to ever include facts submitted by NG Kids readers.
Do you have a weird, wacky fact you’d like to see in the new book? Check out the April issue of National Geographic Kids magazine to get the details and find out how to submit your fact.
Don’t enter your fact in the comments! You’ll need to follow
1. Find a weird, wacky fact that has not appeared in NG Kids
magazine. Your fact must be true in order to be published.
2. On the same page as your fact, include the following:
-Your age and date of birth
-Address with zip code
-Name of a parent or guardian
3. Attach at least two reliable sources for your fact, such as printouts from websites or copies of pages from books, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias, or other sources. Please include the name of the publication, page number, and date of publication or copyright date.
4. You may submit more than one fact, but please include a separate cover sheet for each fact and attach all the source information for the fact to the fact itself.
5. Mail all of this material to this address:
P.O. Box 97056
Washington, DC 20090-7056
POSTMARK DEADLINE: July 5, 2010
Want a DogEared opinion? Read Parker’s review!