“With great power comes great responsibility,” says Spidey… and the same thing goes for our NG Kids blogs. Express yourself, share your opinion, but be sure to follow these guidelines for posting comments:
* Respect the opinions of other commenters. Don’t be rude, be mean, or bully others.
* Keep the language clean. Comments that use swear words or are inappropriate in any way will not be posted.
* Don’t add hyperlinks to other Web sites in your comment.
* Stay safe and smart. Never give out personal details! Keep your real name, address, phone number, school, and pictures to yourself. That means not using your instant messenger name, screen name or real nickname.
* Don’t ask others for their email address, for their instant messenger nickname, or to meet you offline.
Your comment won’t appear right away. It will be reviewed and edited before being posted.